|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Square Feet|
|Dimensions||335mm x 1000mm|
Roofing Shingles are the most commonly used roofing material in North America, which are now being widely preferred across India.
Shingles come in the form of 3 feet x1 feet sized sheets, in a thickness range of 4 to 12 mm. They are composites of reinforced fiberglass mesh and mineral stabilized, high grade asphalt, which has been overlaid with high strength ceramic coated granules.
They can be conveniently applied on any kind of sloped roofs -RCC slab/wood/fiber cement board etc.
Please scroll down for detailed Product Description, Advantages, Available Designs and Patterns and Application Procedures.
- CONSTRUCTION- Double laminates fiberglass composition: UL Class A
- SIZE – 335 mm X 1000 mm
- EXPOSURE – 145 mm
- WARRANTY – 25 years limited warranty (see warranty for specific details & limitations)
- WIND RESISTANCE – 15 years 100 km/hr. as per ASTM D3161
- FIRE RATING – Class A fire rating as per ASTM E108/ UL S107-M87
- SPECIAL FEATURE- Self adhesive strip
Advantages of Shingles
- Zero maintenance
- Algae resistance
Description of Benefits
- Very durable, in comparison with other alternative roofing products.
- Light in weight – Hence easy to handle.
- Flexible – Aids easy installation.
- Zero Water Absorption
- Availability of Wide range of colours and variety of patterns.
- Can be folded at hips and ridges. Need not be pre-cut.
- Wind resistant, impact proof, fire proof and can withstand – 40 to +100 degree centigrate temperature
- Can be applied even on very steep slopes ranging from 15 to 90 degrees.
- Overlap of more than 50%. This ensures complete waterproofing.
- Versatility of the product. Can be applied both on wooden and concrete decks.
- Comply with ASTM D 3462 for tear resistance (1700 Grams minimum)
- Confirm to ASTM E108 , Class A fire resistance
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.