T Grid ceiling systemProminent & Leading Wholesaler from Bengaluru, we offer t grid ceiling system.
Approx. Price: Rs 11 / sq ftGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 sq ft|
|Manufacturing Technique||Cold Rolled|
|Area of Application||Residential & Commercial|
|Overall Width (mm)||15 mm|
|Brand||Gyproc, Armstrong, USG Boral|
|Surface Treatment||Galvanised, Coated|
|Edge Profile||Square Edge|
- We are renowned suppliers of Grid Suspension System. This system is fabricated using the premium quality raw material, which is procured from our trusted sources. Additionally, our range is highly appreciated for its long life. This high-quality durable system is available in the market at reasonable prices.
- It shall be an exposed lay-in system to fit 600 mm x 600 mm or 600 mm x 1200 mm ceiling modules
- It shall be suspended By a 4mm diameter adjustable quick fit hanger rod system. The main Tee shall be in 38mm/33mm and the height exposed portion (polyester coated) shall be 24mm
- Cross tee shall be 26mm height and expose portion shall be 24mm. All system components are made of roll formed hot dipped galvanized steel of 0.30mm thickness with zinc coating of not less than 120g/m2 and a minimum tensile strength of 240 MPA
- Wall angle is 24mm height x 24mm and exposed portion is made of 0.40mm thick pre coated coil. Both ends of the Main Tee have integral splices, which can be enjoined firmly be inserting a tab on the one end of one section into the slot in the adjoining section
- The exposed flange finish shall be pre painted polyester coated galvanized steel, not less than 0.30 in the off-white color with a coating thickness of 20 microns top coat and 8 microns primer alkyd backer on the backside. The main runner has fire notches to sustain the grid system during fire